Current & Past Projects
- ‘The Monday Morning Exegete‘ is a weekly research newsletter that is available by subscription. It is based on the Revised Common Lectionary (Episcopal Edition) for the Sunday following, and is always emailed out at a PDF on Monday evening.
- ‘The Ethics of Sex’ is a work-in-progress. Want to help? Take my Sex Survey!
- St. Paul’s Sunday School Curriculum – a comprehensive three-year cycle for pre-k to grade 12 covering Bible studies, prayer and faith. Created on contract for St. Paul’s Episcopal Church in Clarence, NY, this curriculum will eventually be released for public sale.
- A collection of meditations, in collaboration with Melissa Roberts, to be released in time for Easter, 2012.
- Theology & String Theory – because, why not? A collaboration with Vicki Zust.
- ‘Southwest’ is finished and in the editing stages. It’s light, all-human, romantic and has long moments of serious citrus. Could it be released for sale by September, 2012? Let’s find out!
- ‘Hockey Fantasy’ is 1/3 written. It’s light, all-human, romantic and glosses over the citrus. Also, there is Hockey, but it’s so wonderful, you won’t even notice the sports theme. To be released for sale June 2012.
- ‘Werewolves in Williamsville’ is a work-in-progress. Vampires, werewolves, love, geo-political shenanigans. There may or may not be lemons. I haven’t decided yet. – still writing this one.
- ‘Poseidon vs. Cthulhu’ is in the development stages. I promised my nephew I’d write something he could read, and we’d been playing a lot of Arkham Horror at that point in time. – still writing this one.
- various short stories. There are a bunch. When they get published, I’ll let you know.
- There’s this murder mystery I’m working on with Liz Brauza… Christmas 2012? Maybe.
- ‘Sassy Singularity’ is an anthology of short stories about the strength of women, edited by Sare Liz Gordy and featuring award-winning playwright Rachel Lynn Brody, award-winning short story writer Sandi Layne, and long-time writers Anne Baker, Teresa Watson, Rhiannan Robinson, Sarah C. Munsey, and me! This one is due out February 14, 2012, so look for it on Amazon!
- ‘HOT MESS: speculative fiction about climate change’ is an anthology of short stories edited by Rachel Lynn Brody and featuring Sare Liz Gordy’s short story Traditionibus ne Copulate, along with work from Ms. Brody, Eric Sipple, RJ Astruc and others. Due to hit Amazon on March 21, 2012… that would be the solstice… :)
- ‘Play With Your Food!’ is an anthology of short stories about vampires, vampires and more vampires, just in time for Halloween! 2012
What is fanfiction? Check out the Wikipedia article. Most of my fanfic can be found on my FanFiction.Net archive page, but I admit that I did have a hard drive crash a while back and lost many, many stories, besides all of the notes for the works in progress. I used to provide my fanfic in e-book format on this blog, but since the rating varies and there were no guarantees that the underaged couldn’t download it, you’ll just have to go to the archives for it, chapter by chapter, or email me and assure me in writing that you’re of an age of majority both in NY state as well as the place wherein you reside – I’ll email the ebook to you, then. :)
- The Day the Earth Stood Still ‘Her body, her mind and her blood – these were the three things my world now revolved around. I don’t know what I’ll do if I can’t have all three…’ 350,000+ words, and counting. Unfinished. Rated for Mature Audiences.