This year I have an amazingly short summer reading list, as I was hoping to read them all before I start my new job on July 1st. It may not happen…
So, I’m wondering, O flist of mine – what’s your summer reading like?
- The End of Poverty, Jeffery Sachs
- Roots for Radicals, Edward Chambers
- Bono, Michka Assayas
- The Money Book for the Young, Fabulous & Broke, Suze Orman
- Broken Cover: My Life as a CIA Spy, Lindsey Moran
- Generation to Generation, Ed Friedman
- A Walk in the Woods, Bill Bryson
- The Invisible Man, Orson Wells
- The Odyssey, Homer (reread)
- A History of the World in 6 Glasses, Tom Standage
- The Devil’s Doctor, Philip Ball
- Gift from the Sea, Anne Morrow Lindbergh
- The Hobbit, JRRT (reread) [EDIT: how could I forget this one?]
- Hamlet, Shakespeare (reread) [EDIT: how could I forget this one?]
So far I’ve started The End of Poverty, Bono and the Money Book. I’m half way through the Invisible Man and a History of the World. I’m nearly done with a Walk in the Woods. I finished Broken Cover. And as for the rest? Well… Yea.
How about you?